Vardagsrum och utsikt mot havet
Very nice apartment. Nice and comfortable beds.
Läs mer

Fabulous upper floor - stunning views

Spacious luxury apartment with stunning ocean and beach views. Set in one of the best touristic zones of the Canary Islands, on the top of the hill of San Agustin.

(5)

Snabb översikt

2 sovrum semesterlägenhet uthyres i San Agustín stad

Yta

50 m²

Sovplatser

4

Sovrum

2

Badrum

1

  • Delad pool
  • Uppvärmd pool
  • Wi-Fi
  • Satellit
  • Luftkonditionering
  • Parkering
  • Cd-spelare
  • Dvd-spelare

Flygplats (Gran Canaria)

25 kilometer

Strand

400 meter

Golf

2 kilometer

Butiker

200 meter

Beskrivning

Spacious luxury apartment with stunning ocean and beach views. Set in one of the best touristic zones of the Canary Islands, on the top of the hill of San Agustin.

This fabulous, spacious and luxury Apartment with his spectaculars Atlantic Ocean and beaches views has all that you need for making the best of your self-Catering Holiday! FEW WORDS ABOUT THE LOCATION OF THE APARTMENT: Well located in an exclusive Apartments / Bungalows Complex, near to the Shopping Center of San Agustin but perfect spared from noise. Halfway between some fantastic beaches, it i...
Läs mer

Du välkomnas av

Om Gerardo

Annonserad sedan maj 2015

(25)

25 omdömen

Talar följande språk engelska, franska, tyska, spanska

Faciliteter

Generellt

Sänglakan , tjänstehjälp, handdukar

Utomhus

Delad pool, uppvärmd pool, parkering

Inomhus

Wi-Fi, satellit, luftkonditionering, cd-spelare, dvd-spelare, video, radio, tvättmaskin, tv, torktumlare, strykjärn, strykbräda, kassaskåp

Kök

Diskmaskin, frys, kylskåp, kaffekokare, grill, mikrougn, ugn, mixer, vattenkokare, brödrost

Badrum

Dusch, hårtork

Sängar

1 dubbelssäng, 2 enkelsängar

Utsikt

Havsutsikt

Lämpligt för

Husdjur möjligt

Övrigt

NOTES ABOUT PRICES: - The above prices (7% IGIC local Tax included) are inclusive for this 2-bedroom apartment, sleeps up to 2 GUESTS. - Maximum occupancy of the apartment: 4 GUESTS. - Price supplement for the 3rd and 4th guests: - 20 € per night, for any additional adult (from 16 years of age). - 10 € per night for any child (up to 16 years of age) - Booking results effective after payment of 35% of the rent. - At check-in the day of your arrival: remaining 65% of the rent + 70 € end cleaning + 300 € refundable security deposit against damage / key returns. - Payment methods: Bank transfer, PayPal, Credit card or cash.

Området

Avstånd

Flygplats (Gran Canaria) - 25 kilometer

Strand - 400 meter

Golf - 2 kilometer

Butiker - 200 meter


Underhållning

Köpcentrum, små affärer, restauranger, barer, diskotek, kafé, internetkafé, teater, biograf, zoo, vattenpark, tivoli, hamn, museum, kyrka, park, marknad, strandpromenad, konserter

Lokala aktiviteter

Cykling, dykning, fiske, golf, ridning, vandring, bergsklättring, skärmflygning, segling, surfing, simning, tennis, vandring, vattenskidåkning, vindsurfing, bowling

från SEK 5 237

per vecka

Priser

Bokningskalender

Tillgänglig

Erbjudande

Bokad

Omdöme för denna lägenhet i San Agustín stad (5)

Omdöme
Semesterbostad
Område
Ägare

rated this home 5/5 on 27 dec 2017

1 person fann denna recension hjälpsam.

Very nice apartment. Nice and comfortable beds.

Ägarens kommentar

Dear Anna, I had totally forgotten to thank you for your very positif review. You are always welcome. Best regards, Gerardo

rated this home 4.5/5 on 13 mar 2019

Detta omdöme är på engelska

A lovely, modern apartment. Well furnished with excellent amenities. Beautiful panoramic high sea view.

Ägarens kommentar

Thank you Deborah & Co, for your positive review! You are always welcome, Gerardo

rated this home 5/5 on 27 dec 2017

3 people fann denna recension hjälpsam.

Detta omdöme är på engelska

Very nice apartment. Nice and comfortable beds.

Ägarens kommentar

Thanks Anna, Best regards, Gerardo

rated this home 5/5 on 29 mar 2018

Detta omdöme är på Finska

Erittäin positiivinen asunto ympäristöineen sekä palveluineen ja asunnon omistajaan pystyi todella luottamaan alusta loppuun kaikin puolin. Suosittelen lämpimästi.

Ägarens kommentar

Thank you very much Jaakko & Co. Best regards, Gerardo

Visa mer